Sunday, November 8, 2015

Episode 14- Happy Birthday to Me!!

This week I am posting from my house, not from the lake. I went on an epic adventure all over North Eastern Kansas. It was about a five hour trip all said and done, and I made it with my awesome mom. I unfortunately did not take any pictures on my trip, I was having too much fun! I recorded and show EVERYTHING that I got on my epic adventure.


I went to Momo's Knitting Nook, Yarn and More, and The Studio. The shop owners were very nice and friendly and all said and done, I had an epic birthday. I couldn't have asked for more! Here is my haul from all the stores. I got enough from two cowls, four pairs of socks, one bag, and I think part of one blanket, but I'm not sure, and two skeins of yarn from the roving.



Also, my baby cousin J was born the day before my birthday, so that is a pretty awesome birthday present as well. If you remember, I made the Chevron blanket for little J, so it's nice to know that he is now here and can use it!


Thanks for watching, and I'll be back next week, with some FO's and some new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment