Sunday, November 22, 2015

Episode 15: Going Rogue!!

Last week I went without show notes. So this is all off the cuff.


However, last week I didn't take pictures of my projects, so I documented all this week. First yesterday I finished a pair of socks. Granted they were slipper socks. I am planning on doing these for Christmas presents.


I also worked on a new blanket for Project Linus- working on it for the Nuts for Neon competition that will be due in April. It's going well. I had to undo the bind off and then re-do it with a larger size needle. 



I also worked just a little on a Tunisian crochet blanket.


I also started just the toe on a pair of Christmas socks for me so that I can have a special pair of socks for this holiday season.


Sorry this is such a brief post, I will post more next week. Thanks for stopping by, keep knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment