Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Day... Spent

I didn't have to work today. I watched a few documentaries. One about raw food curing diabetes, another about gay orthodox Jews, one about the hajj, and another one about the Vatican.


Last night I finished the shawl!!

I also started and finished a grocery bag out of some hand-dyed worsted weight mercerized cotton. It has a funny shape, it could probably work as a yoga mat bag, honestly. I filled it up with like 8 cans and a bottle of febreeze, so it is sturdy, but it has some design flaws... mainly that it is long and skinny.

And, since I have no life, and am just producing away over here I have started a sweater. I spun the yarn, and dyed them with koolaid, so it is exciting...


That is about all from me for today. I have a conference call tonight... oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment