Sunday, June 14, 2009

A New Project


Oh, look at me, adding pictures and what not.... it's probably bad that I am fairly proud of myself for this small accomplishment.

At any rate. this ----->
around 16 hours of knitting. The top of the shawl (the bottom of the picture) is my own handspun, and then it ran out, of course... (I should learn better than so start a full grown project with only 1 skein.... 1 skein never goes as far as I wish it to)... so, a mad dash to the local yarnerie!! With help of the amazing helper lady I was able to obtain similar yarn. (Which I love!!... seriously, this is going to be an investment). I am just making this up as I go, which I think makes it more addicting.is the shawl that I started on Thursday night. May I just say, that shawls are potentially the most addicting piece of knitting every. I have probably put around.... oh, 16 hours into it so far. I am making up my own pattern, which I think makes it more addicting.... Close up----->

In other news... We got our assignments for the ice cream swap yesterday, on ravelry... so, logically that will be my next primary project... I've never done a swap before, so this is really exciting to me. I can't wait to make a special something to send to my buddy, and get a special something in the mail!!

In other other news. I am a dork. This should come as no surprise, yet. So, on Friday I saw the new Star Trek movie, and I am hooked!! I am watching the original series online, (thank you CBS for posting these), and I am through episode 14 as of right now... That's a lot of Star Trek in the last two days.... so, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment