Monday, June 22, 2009

Things that will drive my roommate nuts.

Seriously, I hope she knows what she is getting into. I am just thinking that most normal human beings may be a little upset at the prospect of the shower being out of commission for a couple days- due to yarn needing to dry..... Oh, and the apartment smells like vinegar because of those two very skinny skeins that happen to be silk, and need to be dipped in vinegar to feel silky...
Me cooking my yarn- OK, I'm not really cooking it, I'm setting it.

Pulling a different skein out of the pot- look! There's steam rising off of it! It's super hot!

And then it gets drained, like yarn pasta- yum!
Oh, and I am almost done with this striped sweater made from yarn that my Aunt gave me for Christmas- it is a little short, but I'm sure there will be some one that wants to wear it. :-D
Oh, that's my foot sneaking into the picture- In other news- I have just found a TON of knitting podcasts- as well as re-listening to all the free music I have gotten from being a fan of iTunes on facebook. Yesterday I was video stumbling, and like everything that came up was about how everything is being controlled- conspiracy sorta stuff, so I guess yesterday was conspiracy day. And tonight I am going to a house dinner. I am going to bring the home made pickles my mom made last year, and the veggie/barley soup that I made a while ago that really needs to be eaten, and I think I am going to try to fry up some tofu for lunch. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment