Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello Everybody!

So, this is my first blog, which I am honestly only setting up in order to blog about knitting, and to rant, and to pretend to feel important, knowing full well that my readership will be slim to none. That's fine.

I am currently working on my striped jacket, I have finished it all the way to the last sleeve, and having it twist around in such an annoying way on the first one has not inspired me to pick up the stitches for the second one.

I also started a shawl, vaguely based on EZ's shawl from her Knitting Workshop that I got on DVD from the library like three months ago, it is running out of yarn though, and since it is my handspun that I am using it will take some very clever work from the lys lady to help me with an appropriate additional yarn.

I am going on a mini-roadtrip today, so that should be fun. A two hour drive just to see one of my buddies from school. All will be well.

Oh, and I have been reading the yarn harlot and mason-dixon knitting books, and figured that I could place words on a screen in a relatively fluent manner, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment