Monday, January 12, 2015

Alive Again!

Hello everyone, I am now back again again. This time I will be being much more vigilant in posting on here and see what we can come up with.
My current large, overambitious project is to open up my Etsy store again, and to have quarterly updates. I will be having very nice pictures taken and posted to my shop and on here, but so far, this is what I have.
They are little bags called pocket bags, with a drawstring closure, and there are two pockets on the outside of each bag. They are roughly 5" by 3.5" by 7". I think that it is a good size for a notions bag and that it will be a good launching point for my store. I have also made some hats. They are sock weight and color work, all variations in the same weight, but with different designs and colors throughout. 

They are slouchy hats, and are completely handmade. I think that these will add a nice aspect of my own handmade to the store, and I think that I will also have some scarves and cowls in there as well.

So that is what is going on as far as my store front is concerned, in other news I have been very busy in making things for people in my life, and for Project Linus that will be given to children that are either ill or in traumatic situations. Here are some examples of those.











So that's pretty much it. I have finished ECT treatments and am working on getting on with my life, but this is what I've been up to so far and there will be more updates to come. Thanks for reading, and hope to be catching up with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment