Thursday, May 12, 2011

Getting There...

Only one more skein to go on the cape before it gets felted....

BUT! In adult news.... I got called in to work tonight (which is a good thing for the unemployed, such as myself), so no time to post pictures, just a quick "hey" to let you know I am still working

Also, my grandmother was counting with me today, and not counting my spinning, I have 7 WIPS on the needles right now.... I need to take pictures and get them up here, maybe that would inspire me to get them done and not cast on for something else (which I am always tempted to do), this will be a project for tomorrow.

And... I went to my summer intersession class for the first time today, and it is watching movies in a theatre, and is incredibly dull, but will give me lots of time for sock knitting... so silver lining, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment