Monday, May 9, 2011

Interesting Nothingness

If you are not interesting in reading my random thoughts, please feel free to skip this post....

Oh good, you're still here!

I ordered etsy yumminess.... now just waiting for it to arrive... I will post pics when it gets here,

I have gone through a skein and a half of Cascade 220 working on my Project Yarnway design... I'm so excited about this competition!

I think spinning my own yarn has ruined me... I went to Hobby Lobby to look for new yarn, and saw NOTHING that I wanted... so to Etsy I went... for yummy wool!

I will post pictures of the Project Yarnway project when it is a little further along... its coming along great!

I feel like I am the only one in the knitting world that feels like yarn diet support groups/ threads are silly. If you have too much yarn/ no money... don't buy yarn.... problem solved! All the whining and moaning about "oh, I want this yarn, oh, I bought too much yarn" seems really silly to me. It just seems... I don't know, like exaggerating a problem, or making a problem up that really doesn't exist.

In other news, looked up interpreter certification program today, and I could totally work while I got the certification, which will be sweet, because I could have a grown-up job, and save money for my next grand adventure... moving out, again! (Hopefully to somewhere North, that is rainy and has a space needle.... if you catch my drift)

ETA: I blogged to early today, and had more ideas that needed airing....

No comments:

Post a Comment