Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trying to Keep Busy

So yesterday I was wandering around the interwebs, and found a wonderful group on ravelry called.....

drum roll please.....

Project Yarnway!!!

How awesomesauce is that?!?! I will be trying to enter every month for this "season", creating twelve original pieces and entering into the finale where you design a collection- just like the show! I am super excited, and hope that everything will go well. I am going to cast on for my first design tonight, and will be posting progress on here, because very few (read none), so I don't think I have much to worry about people stealing my design, not that they would anyways.

In other news, I am going to start going to church with cousin E, because DBF of E is mexican and the whole church service and congregational activities are in Spanish, and it is GREAT practice for interpreting, and I seriously need more hours of that activity under my belt.

Lets see if there are any interesting photos I can put up here......

Ok, here is a picture montage, add them all up, and you get my new design! Good luck on guessing....








Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment