Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WIP Update for Project Yarnway

So.... I have been knitting like a machine!!! I am almost done with the lining for the gathering cape that will be felted, and then covered with a mystery yarn.... I have one more skein of cascade 220 left, and then it will be ready to go into the washing machine! I am so excited, about this, I have never felted anything before.... I have been basically consumed by the project yarnway project, all my other WIPs are currently hibernating.... After I finish this project I will be making two washcloths/ dishcloths to send along on another swap... I keep thinking that I should make some nifty things for the swaps I am signed up for while I am at my parents' house (there are many more craft supplies here....)

OK.... now... drumroll please...

And we have pictures!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment